AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hi....I didn't really "pump for it" to be honest. I had sold,...

1. 4,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi....I didn't really "pump for it" to be honest. I had sold, and I just traded the remaining 10% which was freed carried by a long way, so no damage really.

But it has certainly got itself in a bother - although management would argue otherwise. And I most certainly wouldnt recommend them to anyone.

DML is a horrible story and there was so much going on that shareholders weren't privy too....something I see happen time and again with these tiddlers. Management spruik you a particular story - all about drill results, growth in resource, strategic investors, progress, extrapolated outcomes from excel spreadsheets; turnaround potential and so on - all the while they collect a salary and spin a hard luck story while raising more cash. Then one day it all goes pear shape and management will still spin a yarn. DML was a basket case for years it turns out, but the fact you were contemplating buying it a mere year ago, is a reflection of the rubbish they were still feeding the market about upside potential. Great kudos to you for walking away! because the story that has continued to emerge is light years removed from what markets publicly understood it to be.

I'll never forget BMO - BMA Gold. That one bit me some years ago, and the story that came out was not pretty...light years removed from what they were telling the market for the preceding two years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.