RFT 6.67% 1.4¢ rectifier technologies ltd

Perhaps we should discuss why the major holders were not happy...

1. 7,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    Perhaps we should discuss why the major holders were not happy with the ex directors.
    Over the last few months, the EV charging sector has been in big trouble for reasons I can't explain. All the major players saw significant erosion of value.
    Our biggest customer , Tritium, lost 99% of its value & may not survive.
    Meanwhile the old board has been hell bent on in pursuing a troubled market & this showed in the last annual report with large inventory build up & larger debt burden. We have highlighted these problems on this forum , but we thought it is temporary setbacks & it will eventually be "rectified"
    So , perhaps the ex directos are guilty of lack of oversight & market forecast.
    @Pariselec seems to have personal vandetta against the chairman & is backing the ex directors for sentimental reasons.
    We realy don't give a damn who runs the business as long as they make us money.
    Having said that , I am all for a proactive stance if the new team fails or if there is poor governance.
    Please hang around@Pariselec ......We may need you to stir things up , but now is NOT the right moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $19.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $10.64K 811.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42116 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 243607 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ 563338
Last updated 14.36pm 03/05/2024 ?
RFT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.