ALA 0.00% 12.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Post AGM

1. 410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    I can understand the position of many leading up to the AGM wanting to show their support or vent their frustrations regarding management of SUD in an attempt to sway the vote a particular way for resolutions. However, following the AGM, can we agree we need to draw a line in the sand and move forward? I’m not saying we shouldn’t keep asking questions of management, but to continue to whinge about the past would seem a little futile.

For what it is worth, my take on the low upfront fees and holding back of share price is a little bit analogous to appearance fees in sport or entertainment. Unless you have something absolutely amazing/earth shattering, one can not expect a large fee upfront ranked 567th in the world. Remember SUD are reformulating existing meds. Now we have a new deal maybe we go up the rankings a couple of hundred placing, so we could ask a bit more for the next event; and so on. I think most of us consider the company is worth way more than the current MC implies. It's a very sound business model and my observations with the market as a whole is that it is very slow to respond to good news until it needs to be. That is, it won’t shift money to a long term investment (royalties based stream) unless forced by others having a little bit more foresight and (dear I say it) patience.

I for one think company is in a way better position to where it was just prior to the last CR. Obviously I would love the share price to shoot off to many cents now, but also realistic and happy to accumulate at low prices for the medium (yes fairly confident that options will come into play) to long term play.

GLTAH
    Last edited by nunungki: 14/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $131.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $81.77K 652.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 298231 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 991290 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ 318801
Last updated 15.49pm 07/05/2024 ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.