CF1 7.14% 1.5¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

I think it's a deliberate tactic for now on behalf of management...

1. 1,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 380
    I think it's a deliberate tactic for now on behalf of management to not have a presentation at this point in time, or indeed to want to put this in front of too many potential clients at the moment.... and here's why.

It's just an educated guess, but I think they have been shocked at the sheer volume of interest from FPs that they can see themselves struggling to have enough overseas staff to keep up with demand for now.

I say this because....

1) their own words admit as much (in terms of "unprecedented" interest so far)....
    2) they started at the bottom with the smaller FP organisations and "relied on word of mouth" in the early stages rather than go straight to the likes of NAB, Westpac etc (which I think if one had said "Yes" straight away, we couldn't have serviced them) - you can't employ a hundred extra OS staff "in case". You build staff levels as you build the business.

I have no real problem with this if this is indeed the case. This is not a resource stock where "land grab" is the name of the game early.

We have the product and clear first mover advantage.

Better to start (relatively) slow and build upon a solid base rather than race ahead and look foolish for not being able to keep up with demand.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $8.519M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $6.586K 448.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 390329 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 719411 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.