NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

yes , and no, inflation is friend of Gold in a long run, bond...

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    yes , and no, inflation is friend of Gold in a long run, bond yield walks different way, thats why US gov trying to drive down the yield ,in the meantime, manage the lower inflation rate, Oil price is another friend of Gold, in theory, higher oil price would push the metal price up as well....

the key thing for me and for most investors right now is there are too much mixed, uncleared variables in the market driven by the pandemic and Macro economic issues ( for example, western vs Chinese , etc)...

personally I bet gold price is at the bottom, it will ramp up gradually, besides in the current world, any big event (negative) would happen any minute, which would push the gold price up as well.

Even though there are people expecting Bitcoin would replace Gold eventually, I dont think so, yes, some day more regulated digital currency maybe..not now, Bitcoin is a fxxxking rich people's backyard, they come harvest anytime they want...never touch it... the only logic bitcoin follows is GREED

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.