SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

potential take-over

1. 724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Please disregard my post if it is against your long term dream on SDL reaching $XXXX
    - GJ mentioned about GBG structure for the deal (If you think SDL will be FMG similar funding structure , please disregard my post). Chinese take 50% of the project
    - Hanlong has 20%
    - Chinese will have 50% + (50%x 20%) = 60% for the project (disregard the Government's share of the project)
    - Chinese will build railway and port
    - Chinese will off take the products
    - Chinese needs to break down the monopoly of the big three by controlling the whole west African iron ore
    - The project is in Cameroon, so Australian Government has no excuses to block a takeover deal
    - Chinese has more influences in Africa than Australian
    - Even the Cameroon Government is waiting on the Chinese get on broad before issuing the mining permit

Will it be better and cheaper to take over the whole project for the long term rather than negotiate a deal favoring SDL?s shareholders?

NOW considering the recent share price being capped at current price, and looking at today deal 33 per cent premium to the 20 day trading value weighted average price of Equinox shares offered?.
    Will the takeover soon start after the release of the DFS?

and it seems Katepolo has a short term buy on SDL if it adds any credit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.