FMG 0.99% $25.57 fortescue ltd

Items I am looking forward to hearing more on come the end of...

1. 10,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1167
    Items I am looking forward to hearing more on come the end of this month 24 April March Quarterly Production Report.

* I'd like to know where they're now at with the Pilbara Energy Connect project. The company have estimated that they will need around two to three gigawatts of renewable energy and battery storage to decarbonise their iron ore operations in the Pilbara. How is that looking now that they have constructed 320 kilometres of transmission lines to connect Solomon to Iron Bridge all the way through to Port Hedland?

* In the last transcript investor call, the company indicated that they've had a pretty healthy pipeline of projects for the Metals group - mid capital projects in Nyidinghu to support the hematite operations out of the Pilbara. How are those progressing?

* Re their Gladstone PEM50 green hydrogen project, the company previously mentioned that they needed to test their technology to reach scale. What progress have they made? I'm also curious to hear if they have any customers lined up for their Gladstone PEM50 green hydrogen project. What's their pipeline looking like?

* I'd like to hear how their very important projects in Norway and and Brazil are progressing. How close are they to FID on those?

* Re Phoenix Project, they were working on some offtakes to have these locked in. What progress have they made with those offtakes? They were also continuing studies (engineering) which they hope to have completed over this year to fit within the IRA’s requirements. So still early, but what progress have they made to date?

* Now that J-Power have made an offer for Genex and if approved and accepted, how do they envision the Bulli Creek Project will move forward? Do they still think there will be support from both Federal and State Governments for their project?

* Are they still on track to commission a 100 megawatt solar farm near the Iron Bridge operation by mid year?

* I know it's still early days, but now that they've deployed their first operational electric excavator at the Cloudbreak operations, what additional metrics are they able to provide the market? Do they stil think it will allow them to remove 95 million litres of diesel a year at the site?

* What about their electric/hydrogen heavy haul truck, what else can they share? How are these performing on site? How much more testing is required before they begin to look at replacing their fleet?

* As we're well aware, the company’s technology development is a major focus underpinning their decarbonisation plans. What I'd like the company to elaborate on is what real and specific growth opportunity from a commercial perspective is this presenting?

* What can the company share re the Fortescue Battery Intelligence product?

* How are the large manufacturing facilities in the UK and US progressing?

* What can they share re Fortescue Capital?

Lots to unfold.

It will be an interesting upcoming quarter.

Tony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$25.57
Change
0.250(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $78.72B
Open High Low Value Volume
$25.38 $25.62 $25.24 $87.38M 3.432M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 108 $25.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$25.57 17507 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$25.56
  Change
0.250 ( 0.68 %)
Open High Low Volume
$25.41 $25.62 $25.24 1155324
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.