PRA 0.00% 0.0¢ promesa limited

PRA: Is AZK a decoy?

1. 3,697 Posts.
    I posted this on the 3c trend thread but I wanted to stir up some debate so here is the comment.

It's funny you know.. Take this with a grain of salt of course..

I was thinking to myself earlier tonight about AZK and everybody jumping on that Bill Gates comment about whichever company comes up with a self learning tech it will be worth 10x Microsoft.

I can't remember the exact quote but it was close to this. I read it a number of times from numerous posters on that thread when I held the stock and traded it on the trends.

Imo AZK are likely to be quite a ways off from developing this tech to bring to market. There seems a lot more development needed before profit walks through the door. In fact they may go under before they ever get it done.. Maybe..

I see PRA as the wolf in sheep's clothing here. Under the radar by a lot of people. Quietly going about their business with a product that claims to self learn user preferences..

Not only that but speed to market in the social media space and global reach plus early hints of links to FB make me wonder..

What if it's actually PRA that's the tech that's worth 10x Microsoft?

There I've said it..

Something tells me maybe.. Just maybe..

But hey that's just a pipe dream until we see what it's capable of..

I will probably cop flack for that comment but if you think outside the box maybe somebody may agree somewhat with my pipe dream theory

GLTAH

Now crucify away non believers and down rampers.. Here's your invitation!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.