TON 20.0% 1.5¢ triton minerals ltd

Hi guys, So many thanks again for all the likes, follows, etc....

1. 1,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1735
    Hi guys,

So many thanks again for all the likes, follows, etc. It definitely does provide motivation to continue to put in an effort towards passing quality comments. Since it was all speculation, I never intended to comment at all but then I saw the usual happening - you know, the "concerned non holders" all out to save us TONners So yeah - I thought of just highlighting some potential matters which are helping me stay cool.

There is always a lot of spam, fear mongering, etc. from non holders intended to scare holders each time TON comes out of a trading halt. In the process, valuable comments from long termers gets buried.

So there are 3 points I'd like to share each and every time (I mentioned them last time too) there is a trading halt, and so I'll share them again.

1) Some reliable long termers -
    @mozmet @Pauldola @Don @Rat1973 @jackarooz @earlyrise @king louie
    @CaptainMorgan @nasabear
    @antonswig @johnnycrash @pizza8686 @samwiise @zztrader

These are some of the reliable long termer holders whose comments I always try to read. There are many more whose names I’ve accidentally skipped above - so please forgive me in advance. Everyone might have formed their own list by now. Above names might help readers get more technical info from comments of above who IMHO are long termers (no particular order and once more, no offence intended to anyone accidentally skipped)

On a big day, if there are 700 comments of spam, then I would be searching for comments from the above.

2) Negative comments –

I never intended to post this comment originally and actually deleted it the first time around, but there were too many comments that seemed to be purely for the purpose of downramping, and valuable comments of others were being buried in a sea of spam when YXGC offtake was announced. It might be helpful to understand that many non holders could be simply shorting TON or as some others said, downramping was for purpose of trading the volatility of TON. Other reasons are mentioned by me in below point – shareholders and stakeholders of other graphite companies (very common unfortunately), potential shareholders hoping for lower price, and those who simply have an inherent bias against TON.
    http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/recent-movement-and-road-ahead.2486301/page-83?post_id=15034254

I always form an opinion of every commenter, as it is always useful to know whether or not to read their comment again. It becomes especially important on mega days where the TON forum will likely experience a massive load of comments. I have to questions the reasons if certain non holders post 20 1 line comments of fear mongering as was the case the last time around. Even as a TON holder, I'm passing just around 1-2 comments a day, and trying to add value.

3) Downramping vs upramping –

This IMHO is one of the most important points. During the intense downramping session soon after the YXGC offtake, some of the people indulging in downramping were actually accusing TON holders of upramping. Nothing could be further from the truth.

I understand that non holders also can and should comment, but if it is 20 comments each and include bizarre ones accusing TON and YXGC of making up stories, etc., then indulging in such debate, sucks valuable energy out of TON shareholders who are in for a longer haul. I for one would prefer to simply put out the long term FA, and then let each investor decide their strategy. Those who want to sell can sell, and those who want to hold/buy can do so.
    So, I composed a list of very valid questions that could be asked of SYR.

http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/recent-movement-and-road-ahead.2486301/page-129?post_id=15070067

My point was simple – if the non holders were really “concerned” about “saving” TON shareholders, then surely they would also have doubts to ask of SYR shareholders. But amazingly, the non holders are only concerned about saving TON holders. IMHO, I have to question the intentions of a non holder raising tons of queries about TON but none about a company valued 5-6 times that our ours. So, if they are not asking questions of the other company, then I for one have to question their credibility and personally do not waste too much time reading their comments.

For that reason @tobyjack is the only non holder whose comments I always read

Conclusion -
    Understanding the above 3 points kept me very cool soon after the last trading halt (SQZG).

Importantly, I managed to read and focus on actual valuable comments from long termers rather than waste precious energy on reading / addressing massive spam intended to demoralise long termers, and cause doubts.

For me, negative comments are of course welcome if the author seems genuine. 2 examples come to mind - @Londoner and @insaf focus on the TA and IMHO seem to pass unbiased genuine comments whether positive or negative. For that reason, so far, I've liked reading their comments even if negative, and irrespective of whether they are holding TON or not at that point of time.

So yeah, good luck with whatever decision you take. Most importantly I think it is important to do thorough research of your own, decide if you are DT, STT or long termer, don't let anyone's comments sway you and keep a cool head.

Cheers and as @johnnycrash would say - It's all good (I love that line and I'm stealing it johnny)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.003(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $23.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $41.20K 2.932M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 108000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 532722 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
0.003 ( 15.4 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ 319115
Last updated 11.30am 13/05/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.