Preppers, page-4

1. 13,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Hi,

Yes, all electricity or electronic devices become void. Everything goes into lock down. I don't want to give the story away but it does make you think, what if it all shuts down and you are told nothing. They can't tell you why or how long. What would happen? 

The first thing i thought of was fuel, food and water. There's a few sections in the book that are confusing but there's an index out the back to help with all the jargon. The first few chapters you could prep your home well. 

Chaos and crisis would run rampant. 

I keep our first aid kits stocked, fire blankets and boxes packed during fire season. But I might add a bit more to the shopping list. 

I'm not up to the part of money transactions yet or refueling. As I wrote earlier I'm a novice at this sort of thing. Never read anything like it before.

I watched a few youtube videos on what to store in the way of food. Pays to at least be aware. When the GFC hit in the US it seemed so surreal to me living here but friends started stocking up on food and kept a pantry of supplies. I can't imagine what they saw day to day there.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.