And then the Professor said, "think intelligently" and all of...

1. 690 Posts.
    And then the Professor said, "think intelligently" and all of the world's problems were solved.

If we want to think intelligently, we should probably tell our PM to stop trying to bargain on behalf of these two. Every step we take forward is followed by 4 steps back from our wonderful PM. Indonesian's do not like Mr Abbott and he should stay out of any bargaining with them. The Indonesians are not stupid, they are actually smarter than a majority of the Aussie population. Why do I say that?

The Indonesians can see right through Abbott's dishonest and insincere dribble, we however, we fell for it and elected him into office. The Libs would do themselves a great service by sacking him and putting in somebody who can speak with at least some sincerity.

These guys committed a severe crime in Indonesia. Our own POLICE dobbed them into the Indonesians, when they could have easily intercepted them here and dealt with them under Aussie law. What did we think when we dobbed them in? Did we think they would get a slap on the wrist? The law is clear in Indonesia... I can't for the life of me come to terms why these people were handed over to the Indonesians. Now we are angry at the Indonesians? Why can't we take responsibility for our own f*ck ups?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.