Grindstone Oh that is the rubbish, and you know it! If any...

1. 7,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Grindstone Oh that is the rubbish, and you know it!

If any society seeks to be charitable, it must have the financial ability to be so charitable...

BUT for 95% (??) of the NORMAL society, the market is THE best EFFICIENT system we know. By far. So why stuff up the entire system due to an idiotic idealised & emotive call to charity?

So you suggest - we cast out the entire efficient system?

I have spent some time in the vaunted Australian medical health system- and it is a stuff up, by and large. Give me my tax dollars back... and I'd buy a better service. Worse is, having to wait for the "WILL NOT's" i.e. ice/H goofed up persons clogging up medical admissions, beds, nursing care & medical professionals. "And their foul language! And ugly tattoed carcasses! "

Please spare us...

AND Please don't give me "but addiction is a sickness". For if even if it were, but I could care less...there are too many people willing to take care of themselves on this planet, than to care about those who don't.

You want to commit suicide? Be my guest...we need the park bench.

Let them die, if they so wish...

So what is poor? Define it please (yee noble social scientists)?

Is "poor" the lowest 5% off a normal income distribution - that is a) the incapable or b) cannot or c) WILL not provide for themselves? Is it 10%, 20% or in the case of bought ALP voters 50% of the general population. Or the 99% the greens would have us believe?

Quantify who the poor are?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND If it includes the 'WILL nots' - then sure, let them die! Please let them die!

There are a 8 billion people in the world, most of whom who are quite rather willing to LIVE, some tho' don't - because they are "CANNOT poor".

Let us at least try help those, who are worthy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Tho' rubbing out the leftys isn't entirely a bad idea. Your idea!]

Implied in what you say ? All lefties are teachers/leeches/the poor?

That is your sorry indictment. Not mine...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pinto? Me a TRUMPite? In so far as Donald goes to date (draws long breath through teeth) ...Hell SURE indeed, a TRUMPITE.

Proudly so!

But what is the choice? Criminal Hillary? Is that STILL the disjunct? Not Hillary, surely? Give yourself some worth...some respect?

Some decency!

Bwhahaha!
    Last edited by denk12: 28/02/18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.