AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Still whinging I see, excellent. Have not sold out but have...

1. 1,422 Posts.
    Still whinging I see, excellent.
    Have not sold out but have always had trading parcels, if you care to look over the 4 odd years I've been holding, that's been spelt out several times. Initially bought at around 2c this then shot up to about 8c, made a bit then, sold some and have continued to do so. Again, all spelt out over the several years I've posted. Too be fair, have also had some losing trading parcels in this stock too, but all in all, still up.
    sorry you've lost money, and can't take responsibility for that, we all learn the hard way.
    Chin up big fella, one day you'll realise the worlds not against you and your biggest enemy is yourself , until then, stop blaming everyone else. I told you this when you first posted, I was worried about your trading plan because you didn't seem to have one. Seemingly my concerns were well placed.
    Still disappointed that the SP hasn't gone the way we would have hoped, but IMO it will.
    Thanks matt, been great to have this chat. Also I note, that you personally have never been moderated, so are definitely in a position to comment on others following the rules
    My advice to you, sell
    out and move on, but each to their own
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.