The personal attacks began when I was accused of channeling...

1. 8,237 Posts.
    The personal attacks began when I was accused of channeling Stalin and Mao, people whose political beliefs have very little to do with mine or many others who believe racism and violent misogyny is something that should be taken with little tolerance. I simply responded in kind.

You will note that I conceded Chuck's idea that Universities should be a place of a high level of free speech was a 'strong' point. That was probably the single piece of intelligent exchange on the idea in this thread. Enn said something else that was of vague interest but it was an unsubstantiated claim regarding our literacy and numeracy levels falling due to some sort of leftist conspiracy in our education system. Since no evidence was given around this, I left that one alone.

The rest of it was Fat Bloater and his kin employing a Goebbels-esque strategy of saying 'hurr durr communism" many times over.

I make no claim to be a champion of morality or perfect specimen of humanity, but compared to the profoundly broken moral compasses of some here who cannot recognise and shun vile hatred until it is directed against themselves personally, it may appear that way by contrast.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.