SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Cmon, My numbers will probably change when I get Nov/Dec Actual,...

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Cmon,
    My numbers will probably change when I get Nov/Dec Actual, below is the 12mths. It just an educated guess really although having some science makes it possible to see the risk and opportunities. I think NS is a good field and provides a good base, I suspect prodn could be higher if wanted and that would give better fixed cost recovery. This is the no1 knowledge for me as if the volume is managed then all the numbers can be managed which if correct will paint a different story to what the market is currently expecting.

Cmon Prodn Fcast_V1.jpg

Agree on OK definition, mine is quantitative based on my expectations from early in the year. Allowing for price decline (out of mgt control) numbers are in line with my expectations, costs are a bit lower. OK is also relative to the Sector performance and based on that and most asx peers ssn is doing well. I expect covenants will be met for Dec primarily due to hedging gains which I think will be above $1m as there was 76k bbls 2015 hedges in Aug and the year is done so unless they were rolled they are received or receivable & that should imo fix the covenants. Either way the qtrly & accounts should give better insight.

Can't help on the new projects yet. the Sioux field has some production wells and when holidays over I'll have some more time. If you look in NDgov site with the range/town etc it gives some wells.
    Keep up the good work, soz I can't add much more
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.