FAR 3.41% 45.5¢ far limited

Hi Mandurah...Being quietly in the background has probably been...

1. 1,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    Hi Mandurah...Being quietly in the background has probably been the better place lately.

I was going to write one of my long dribbles about how well this find is progressing but its obvious for all to see. Maybe at the end of the day when we get booked reserves then Cath will be able to say I told you so with regards the SP because at the end of the day DOC was and is always going to be the next SP consolidation point. Its where all the hype of the initial find and appraisal rhetoric meets the big-boy market test......

When we look back over the scheme of things we have been very fortunate to be able to progress this find in a timely manner while rigs are cheap...The JV has moved along at a steady pace and I am happy with that.

The only anxiety I have carried with my investment in FAR probably is the same as yours and that is the specter of the world economic situation...at times I am seeing it as a race...will FAR get their before the central banks finally lose control...There are 2 things that keep that bogeyman in the shadow;

"The markets can remain irrational much longer that we can remain liquid"...I dont know who coined that phrase but it is very accurate and is being played out as we watch.

The other thing is that current central bankers all went to the same classroom and are voiced clearly by Ben Bernanke when he outlined how this disaster in waiting is to be dealt with....."at any sign of deflation print print print till we see inflation" ........... so the presses remain inked up and the warehouse is still full of pallet loads of printing paper....

So I feel relatively comfortable that FAR can beat the crash and that part of central banks inflation needs will be met with higher oil prices......you and I will have cashed up and buried our gold and silver in the back yard and will be sitting on our porches cleaning our shotguns...

Good luck everyone

CV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
0.015(3.41%)
Mkt cap ! $42.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 46.0¢ 45.0¢ $82.54K 182.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6834 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 44484 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
45.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 1.11 %)
Open High Low Volume
45.5¢ 45.5¢ 45.0¢ 19222
Last updated 15.59pm 22/05/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.