YOW 0.00% 3.3¢ yowie group ltd

Production

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Just wanted to add my 2 cents to the discussion on this stock.

Some of the posters have assumed that because a production increase has not been announced, that it hasn't happened.
    I did ask the company a while ago "If a shift increase did occur, would you announce it". The answer was "No". I know this seems crazy, but it seems they are choosing to not announce production rates.

My feeling is that a shift increase has recently occurred. If the September Retail Sales value was 3M, then that would translate to about 1M units sold, which is 12M units p.a. Therefore, 7M units produced p.a. will run out pretty quick assuming the sales continue. Even though it could be a spike, I wonder if management thought it was prudent to increase production sometime in September.

Another potentially encouraging sign in the quarterly, is the physical non-current assets purchase of 165K. I wonder if that could contain a purchase of another wrapping machine. Remember the 4 month lead time. Again, possibly a prudent measure just to order the item given the cost is easily covered with existing cash.

Inviting discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.569M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 333333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.