SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Some responses to you Chand. Have you emailed the CEO with your...

1. 4,086 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    Some responses to you Chand.

Have you emailed the CEO with your concerns ? Will you be at the AGM ? What you doing about your investment other than whining on an internet message board ?

The company has made mistakes and has admitted it made the wrong call, however this is a spec oil wildcatter stock. Not sure what you were expecting. Stability. There have been plenty of chances to take advantage of SP price spikes. What have you done to take advantage of these situations. ?

1. What was the share price when TB took over 10 years back and now? I hope 10 years is a long period to pass judgement. Answer below

2. How many shares were 10 years back and Now ?
    If the company stayed in gas it would be out of business by now. The switch oil saved the co. This took money and dilution

3. Will a CEO know the breakeven point before his company becomes cash flow positive - if not why not ?
    Has stated so publicly approx 650 BOEPD . I think buc stated this and was confirmed by TB at shareholder meeting

4. What risk mitigation strategies the current BOD has put in place ?
    Hedging, partnering, new fields, why don't your read last years annual or even email the CEO

5. What is the record of current team in drilling successful wells (not by others when we are just a minority partner) ? SSN had a not very good record up till slawson partnership. This is a spec company undertaking wildcat drilling in new fields. It is not an exact science. Let's see what happens to Bluff

6. What is the average age of the BOD ? Why no young blood ?
    Agree. however there is a transition plan in place.

7. Apart from one hit wonder of sale, what have been other notable achievements?

8. If the shareprice falls, it is due to external circumstanes but if it rises then handouts are desired - What justification for this ? there are some problems with the current LTIP wording and BOD discretion. Have you emailed the CEO on this

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.