SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Frankly after 4 years and not selling out at various times when...

1. 68 Posts.
    Frankly after 4 years and not selling out at various times when sensibly I probably should have, I've just about lost faith in TB et al, the reason I (Milanto Pty Ltd (my SMSF) appear as #4 shareholder on SSN's website is not because I set out to be that, it just happened because I kept believing and I kept accumulating and I kept believing (to disclose my average is 3.3 cents) and I kept buying! Enough!!! Having been burnt recently on other Oil & G that I bought into and believed the hype (TPT cost me shitloads etc etc) and now I worry about AKK and I've been murdered by BND and MMC (okay they aren't O & G but my point is I've been a believer and supporter of those who run them) and now, I look at what is being proposed and seriously I just can't give them my support anymore. Forgive me for being negative, I'm not on SSN, I just question what on earth is going on?? Please, let me know your opinions and please correct me if I'm wrong and if given sufficient logic, I'll change my votes Cheers & GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.