SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Z - can't really think of a single reason why anyone would blame...

1. 2,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1370
    Z - can't really think of a single reason why anyone would blame you for your impression of the company at this time nor do I personally blame you for voting 'NO' to the LTIP, as I did the same so how could I not agree.

Some time ago I bought back into SSN with the view that many had, that this company was about to do really well. A long time later, where are we - the SP is well down and same as this time last year all we have is promises but alas the board are after bonuses again. I think someone disagreed with me a little while back that the SP is not the judge of a company - sorry whoever you were but IMO that is codswallop.

A rising SP equals SUCCESS - simple as that and who wants anything more whilst investing other then a rising SP because as investors that is the only thing we are really after. All the promises or plans mean squat if it doesn't correlate to profit.

I find it absolutely dumb founding, that any group of educated and professional people could not at least hesitate a while to discuss amongst themselves that just maybe this is not a real smart idea to be asking for bonuses quite yet. Where was the one smart guy in that group that needed to say - Hey, maybe we should wait until things start moving again and we have their confidence and support back!
    No one I know is not positive about rewarding executives that make them money but hells bells, just how on earth does anyone find a single solitary reason to agree to this LTIP after what we investors have endured. If it jumps shortly then lets visit it again but by then the ridiculously low targets that have been proposed for their bonuses in this present LTIP will have been exceeded and there lies a bit of an answer doesn't it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.