AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

Just finished attempting to contact someone at DGR regarding how...

1. 979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    Just finished attempting to contact someone at DGR regarding how to participate in the voting at next Wednesday meeting. Has to be arrived 48 hrs before meeting, so no doubt must be received by this Friday. Unfortunately, received no answer of phone and went through to voice mail. Is anyone working at Brisbane office? Only cost us hundreds of thousands to run the Brisbane office but obviously it run by AI. Then thought I'd have a look at DGR Global on computer and found that there is no mention of Armour Energy Ltd (AJQ) on our list of companies we have financial interest in. So, we have commenced a civil action to reverse administrators' rulings and yet we have completely wiped AJQ off our list of interests. Another lost cause but Hey Ho, trust us. And we now have the past CEO of AJQ wanting DGR shareholders to accept his offer of 3cp for 180 million options, i.e.,15% dilution, when he was one of the main managers which lost DGR's 20 million plus dollar investment. His acknowledged partner was appointed by Mather to be DGR's Chairperson. No conflict of interest. Timing could not have been better with price of gold, copper, silver reaching very high levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.