PTX 4.76% 4.0¢ prescient therapeutics limited

PTX Media related, page-26

1. 3,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    It's possible.

My knowledge of OmniCar is fairly intermediate so forgive me, but it's my understanding that it has the potential to be licensed to many or all companies with successful CAR-T Cell therapies programs? Even therapies other than CAR-T?

So basically OmniCar is potentially the missile guidance software for anyone's missile giving it pin point accuracy and the ability to engage or disengage and re-engage again at the choosing of the therapist which potentially turns a 17th Century cannon that is rudimentary in it's application into a laser guided predator that can be applied with scalpel precision giving that 17th century cannon the ability to save lives it may not otherwise have had?

Please forgive the metaphors.

I'm personally hoping ptx-100 is a company maker, just that program alone can potentially put PTX in the billions market cap realm but can you imagine if OmniCar is successfully developed? A none hyped figure would have to be $10B+?

I really love that we have such a diverse program mitigating the risk to shareholders but I'm invested on the ptx-100 & ptx-200 programs which can potentially bring that 10x re-rate in the near term, as for OmniCar it's something for me and probably most shareholders to be extremely excited for in the medium to long term and I see it as the icing on the cake if/when it is successful . As Steven say's "OmniCar gives us a dog in every fight' in relations to targeted cell therapy.

I'm actually going to take the time this evening to watch the OmniCar presentation from yesterday, thankyou to @Ziggymux for posting the link this afternoon. I also received an email with a link this afternoon which was also welcomed from PTX and the webinar organizers.

Please anyone correct me if they have a more extensive understanding of the OmniCar programs abilities & potential, my point is not to say that it can pip IMU because I would be more than happy to trail them by a cheeky $100m in market cap.
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 02/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.002(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $32.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.0¢ $14.80K 363.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 182421 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 7143 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.0¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.0¢ 4.2¢ 4.0¢ 211281
Last updated 15.43pm 14/05/2024 ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.