Punography

1. 26,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Column 1
    Column 1
    • I tried to catch some fog. I mist. · When chemists die, they barium. · Jokes about German sausage are the wurst. · A soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran. · I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid. He says he can stop any time. · How does Moses make his tea? Hebrews it. · I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me. · This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I'd never met herbivore. · I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I can't put it down. · I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words . · They told me I had type A blood, but it was a type-O. · This dyslexic man walks into a bra . · I didn't like my beard at first. Then it grew on me. · A cross-eyed teacher lost her job because she couldn't control her pupils? · When you get a bladder infection, urine trouble. · What does a clock do when it's hungry? It goes back four seconds.. · I wondered why the ball was getting bigger. Then it hit me! · Broken pencils are pointless. · What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary? A thesaurus. · England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool . · I used to be a banker, but then I lost interest. · I dropped out of communism class because of lousy Marx. · All the toilets in London police stations have been stolen.
    Police say they have nothing to go on. · I took the job at a bakery because I kneaded dough. · Velcro - what a rip off!
    [/table]

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.