Pushbike riders are dimwits....

1. 10,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    My other half yesterday was waiting to turn right into her office car park, it is quite a narrow street, one lane each way near a street corner. A bloke stopped in the traffic queued to enter the intersection and waved her to pull into the car park in front of him.
    She edged her way in front of him when a flamin' stupid mamil came screaming down the inside of the stopped car and piled into my wife's car!
    He wasn't hurt, more embarrassed, but left a tyre scuff mark and a dent on the left front of the car...NO insurance of course, more worried about his useless pushbike being scratched than anything!
    My wife offered him a lift and "APOLOGISED" to this goose. He was the one that broke the law passing vehicles on the inside at speed where there is no bike lane, or second lane!

This is the problem with these DH's that race around on a few kilo's of scrap metal and think they are invincible. It is a shame he was able to ride his bike away after the incident, wouldn't want the fool to be injured but now we have a repair bill when this fool should be responsible for the costs of repairs.

They should be insured for TPPD as far as I am concerned, but they are not of course.
    They can smash into your car or property through stupidity and just ride or sulk away without any recourse available to the property owner!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.