Well Nicky time for you to stop embarrassing yourself and making...

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Well Nicky time for you to stop embarrassing yourself and making ridiculous claims based on your own perverted perception of the what people on this forum believe.

When some here including myself say terrorists are evil and are misusing their religion to justify their evil acts you choose to in an evil way to interpret that as supporting that evil. When posters here including myself say the terrorists and perpetrators of crime need to be condemned and brought to justice but that the innocent should not be tarred with the same brush you in an evil way opt to claim that represents support for those that committ vile atrocities. Don’t you realise what you you are doing? How vile your own statements are?

The views of sensible Australians including myself mirror those of Barnaby Joyce and Tony Abbott and Malcolm Turnbull who have emphatically stated that because some vile people try and misuse their religion to justify their vile acts does not mean that the vast majority of law abiding Muslims etc should be tainted with the same brush. I guess given your obsessively wild claims you would regard them as apologists too.

Think about it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.