AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Thanks HB Yes I am a non-holder because in sending in my...

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Thanks HB
    Yes I am a non-holder because in sending in my acceptance I no longer control my AVB shares. In particular, after accepting I cannot sell them on market. In my opinion, a Holder is someone who has discretionary possession. I do not own OZL either just yet.. so it is a sort of no-man's land. Well that is how I see it, and what is the most honest representation of my position.

Yes we could still be AVB owners after the dust settles... technically possible, but I do not see 50.1% as a problem. Again, just my opinion.

As for wanting it to "go through" I will take my cash and shares and be gone.

I also note that Greenstone may have said the Bid significantly undervalued AVB, but notably they stopped short of saying they would not accept.

I have a small list of posters who scream they will not Accept. In due course when/if they migrate over to the OZL forum, and a few are already there, I am going to see how many report that they are Holders of OZL!

Might be very surprising... and amusing.

If your strategy is to hold on in the hope of a higher offer from OZL later on, then I can only wish you luck. If it does work then you are a winner. If not then you are nowhere near as wealthy as you otherwise might be. I certainly respect your choice. I am not so much into rolling the dice/die these days. Will watch with interest.

I only set out my own Personal reasoning for Accepting, and opinions. It may not be worth much.

However there are enough posters trying to push the Don't Accept line to make me want to lay out my own case for the opposite. That might irk some who try and supress on here other viewpoints than their own.

But if I don't do that, then one could get the impression, that everyone is not accepting.... which would no doubt suit some agendas.. and we cannot have that, can we?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.