SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Q & A and the AGM, page-2

1. 386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Let me address some of the numbered points above.

1) this question is an amateur one and not one I would expect from Simone of your experience. Yes term sheets were issued. A single document. These term sheets give details of the offer with minor details about the company etc. No new knowledge. I would love you to direct me to a single company that has ever done a CR who has made the term sheet of the raising public (when this raise has been to s708: only). I've participated in many raising a, never once seen a term sheet made public when it was for s708s only.

2) wasn't seen by me. I doubt it was seen by anyone during the offer. What difference would it have made? You yourself downplayed its significance earlier with this statement quoted from you directly:

"Personally being dyslexic, pictures & diagrams are always more informative than words for me.
    Yet on this occasion while everyone else seems to be drawn to the information inside the handset, my attention was actually drawn elsewhere."

3) your statement is contradictory. You accept this company hasn't been listed for long and then u attack lack of valuing shareholder loyalty. Sorry but 9 months isn't being loyal by any stretch of the imagination. Therefore your question again is a moot one. However, all that aside, again, that's not how capital raisings work. That's not how they are done. If existing shareholders participate, it's through a SPP. Otherwise they goto sophisticateds and complete it in a day through a lead manager. Respectfully - retail holders will not be able to come up with $100,000ish in the space of a few hours. We got the offer Monday morning. By mid afternoon $5,000,000 was spoken for. Sure 100 retail holders might come up with $1000 each. But that's a long drawn out process. And it requires massive regulatory burden through the issuance of extensive documentation. Placements to S708s are "low doc". Instead of your bitterness towards the sophs, how bout taking a step back and realizing how much they have helped the company on this occasion by giving them lots of money to advance their growth plans at very short notice? That helps you and every other shareholder.

4) fair question. Although asking it suggests you thjnk Gary lied. My advice to you is if you think a director is dishonest, don't invest in a company.

5) in short, no it wouldn't have been better to inform the market for many reasons. Asking this question really shows a lack of understanding of how business works. One quick example is by letting the market know openly, they are also letting the competition know and lose their advantage. Directors have to act in the best interests of shareholders. The best interests may easily have been to conceal their plans until it's too late for competitors to follow. I'm really at a loss to understand your thoughts about this CR... You were bitter from the get go thinking the share price would tank. Now the share price hasn't tanked and has gone up, you are still bitter. I find that odd.

6) fair question. let's say the roll out has been slower because of a lack of capital - isn't that a good reason to raise funds, quickly?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.