SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

I personally think the data flex initiative will amount to...

1. 887 Posts.
    I personally think the data flex initiative will amount to minimal revenue.

Yellowpuma, your post has a far bit of wisdom, but I disagree with your opening statement, here's the main reason why - Syntonic is already positioning Dataflex as a potential future defacto monopoly in the US.

By currently concentrating on the Freeway app, Syntonic already have AT&T, Verizon, signed up:
    12222016aaaa.PNG
    source
    Gary said to me earlier this year that ALL the major telcos were coming to them for advice (this has been already borne out with the signing of Verizon - the improved AT&T deal). So I expect more signings, based on Syntonic's credibility in the industry - and as Telcos around the world realize they can sell more data through the Syntonic platform.

So... an ASSUMPTION: We will sign T-Mobile and Sprint to the Syntonic platform to give them access to Freeway - but a secondary benefit is - these 2 signings will be MASSIVE for Dataflex in the US. Here's an example why?

It's 2017/18 and a mid-tier company wants to save mobile costs. The company looks at the marketplace and see Syntonic partners with all the majors and signs immediately. Why? It can then go to it's employers KNOWING they can be billed directly/indirectly via AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile(?) and Sprint (?) - using their existing mobile - all done WITH MINIMAL DISRUPTION TO THE EMPLOYER.

That's the key - minimal disruption to the employer - allowing employers to keep their existing telco is HUGE (changing carriers is a headache) - no need to change carriers when you already have the big 4 US Telcos as partners. All Syntonic has to do is provide a robust platform - hopefully by then the Freeway implementation has made that happen.

We already have AT&T and Verizon - now if we can get T-Mobile and Sprint on board as partners - and be the first, which I believe we are on track to do so - Dataflex will have a defacto monopoly in this space.

The other thing to remember - there is a recession coming (don't ask me when). When it does - Dataflex will go gangbusters as austerity takes over boardrooms throughout the US - and around the world.

Note: For anyone who doubts the monster moneymaker Dataflex can become - why do you think Rahul and Gary have their share bonuses tied to Dataflex succeeding? Answer: View the above.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.