IPD 4.44% 8.6¢ impedimed limited

Its very difficult to make any predications about sales at the...

1. 4,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Its very difficult to make any predications about sales at the moment, until we see evidence of the sales numbers coming from states with over 80 percent coverage. The last quarterly did not give us any idea or encouragement as those sales numbers were even below previous quarters which was amazing to see. I would like to get some guidance from management about what they expect given they should know the level of interest from hospitals and other medical practices following the inclusion of Sozo testing in the lymphedema guidelines. Are the hospitals taking the guidelines seriously or are they still using the old tape measure in testing patients? For someone like myself who has no real clue about how things work in the hospital systems of the USA, including medical insurance coverage, making any predications is at best a stab in the dark. Given the sales numbers so far maybe the best we can reliably expect to see is the small increases per quarter we have been seeing for the last few years. And given we have seen no further updates from the company about insurance coverage around the use of Sozo and what sales numbers they are currently seeing then I have no real idea of what to expect. However you would expect a massive increase in sales with the inclusion in the guidelines; so where are those sales figures and why have they not increased a lot so far?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.004(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $173.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 8.5¢ $123.1K 1.396M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 48377 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 29000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.8¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 2.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.6¢ 368395
Last updated 15.57pm 26/04/2024 ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.