Yeah I think its bit of wishful thinking wanting to go alone in...

1. 2,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    Yeah I think its bit of wishful thinking wanting to go alone in this space unless you have significant good cashflows, its also not like they are doing 1 trial too stump up cash for, they may need to do at least x 2 trials in phase 3's.

Partnering/licensing is still better long term for shareholders than a low ball TO now.

I am ok with this as BP will be calling the shots moving forward, and they may just licensing out the US rights and not Rest of World will have to wait and see......Qbiotics will hopefully just collect upfront/milestones/%royalty revenue, the US population is significant combined STS and H&NC.

This could be our constant revenue stream moving forward allowing us to develop and own out right full global rights the wound healing, Alf107 mentioned the other day $14bn US sales 2021, this is huge end market and the big prize if we could hold this asset.

Few Big Pharma have patent cliffs approaching, due to our current development stage could be good timing for our assets if they're any good.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.