CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

QBL has no Licence to Grow or Manufacture MM, page-29

1. 375 Posts.
    the benefit i see for QBL aquiring is like any business,always on the lookout for oppurtunities..I see a lot of comments querying why a bauxite company gets into medical marijuana.Its all about business.Does any company ignore a business oppurtunity because they havent been in that industry before.Environmentally friendly,no tailing dams,non polluting,no waste ,multiple by-products
    +++medical benefit.Every individual,besides business,looks for oppurtunities in life,why would you ignore or not grasp an oppurtunity when it presents itself.Every company starts off from a base without experience,but its the knowledge of the people involved that progress that business to help establish it.Comments like,,they havent got a licence,they dont know what their doing,their only doing it to bump their sp,others are already doing it,this isnt their business model..We all know that if you want to mine anywhere there are processes you first need to go through,apply for PL etc.Same process here..You cant just jump in and say right,i can go and grow a sheet load of marijuana now.Everything has that process..QBL have just begun that process.Taking a 55%stake in a company that is industry related and applying for licences is just the beginning.Process,process,process.I think anyone who has already got a stake or looking to take a stake in QBL or any other company venturing into MM,use their own thinking eg. what are the risks..mmm.they cant get the right approvals,people with very little expertise in MM in the company..everything is knowledge based around MM.QBL have already targeted the knowledge base with this aquisition.Smart move in my opinion.Their building the foundations first,not the roof.Of course not every MM related business will succeed.No-one is in a position to say who will or wont succeed in their early stages,but if you buy into the expertise,you are going to be building those foundations..So,in short,this is the benefit of their aquisition.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.