QE2 public holiday, Albo you clown, page-33

1. 1,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I must admit, in a somewhat similar situation to Clint Eastwood in Dirty Harry where he asked out loud on behalf of the perp' "did he fire 6 shots or only 5"; I have lost track of who all they are who can hand out additional public holidays seemingly willy-nilly!

What with all these new Public Holidays here in Victoria lately, I'm not sure if there is an upper limit other than the obvious [365 days - the existing PH days] or can "they" keep adding more PH days simply to win votes at upcoming elections up to a maximum 365 PHs?

pugsley100
    You seem to have your head screwed on tight so can I ask you if you know: who are all they?
    As in how many people/entities/Governments can allocate and gazette extra public holidays/holydays, in Victoria for starters?
    Is World Vision Australia one? What about ruok.org.au?
    Is the CFMEU one?
    Daniel Andrews I'm sure is one and Albo clearly is one and also the powerful current AFL chief, Gillon McLachlan probably is and their ABC's Sarah Ferguson and Laura Tingle would get to share one nominated PH between themselves I guess.
    But who else, Adam Bandt, King Charles III?
    The United Nations?
    Are extra PHs the new political pork-barrel?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.