Director Yes I take your point. The way these companies do this...

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Director

Yes I take your point. The way these companies do this is to isolate farming communities and then further isolate each farmer and one by one they keep attacking. I lived in the Darling Downs area for some time and I saw what they were doing and attended rallies to support the farmers and eventually they got the Strategic Land Cropping areas introduced.

This is what this company is attacking. They fully intend to get rid of the strategic cropping land bill. They have held talks with the Queensland state government as far as I know but no- one seems to know what was agreed on.

They wont stop until they get their way. Be warned Ive seen the MO of these companies and it is divide and conquer.
    If the people don't support these farmers my bet is the State government in Queensland will allow it, after all they want to sell our public utilities and anything else they can sell.

This is the line, if this company crosses this line it will be a free for all and there will be no stopping them.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.