I can't remember what. And Curtis – I’ve promised Curtis he can...

1. 2,950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I can't remember what. And Curtis – I’ve promised Curtis he can be Treasurer, because he’s just enrolled in Bookkeeping at TAFE. He reckons if he tells his lecturer he’s the State Treasurer, he’ll pass him automatically.

His chances of passing would be enhanced if he was female and payed for the course.

Many many years ago, instructors weren't reluctant to fail people, because lecturers didn't have to meet certain KPIs and make a profit. This is what happens to a community service entities forced to behave like a business.

The CCIQ – the Chamber of Commerce and Industry Queensland…
    Well – they’re the body that represents the interests of business, in particular small business …

Do they have a union rep? No. They don't have a union rep. They’re the ones who fight with the unions.

Union definition: A society or association formed by people with common interest or purpose..
    So yes they do! This definition must be belittling to the CCIQ!

And some biscuits… Iced vo-vos. I like iced vo-vos with my coffee.

Hopefully Anna has more compassion then the last two previous leaders, and supply the public service plebs with coffee, tea and biscuits like any big private company does. Maybe they should also include newspapers.

A number of small businesses in the city centre who supplied these items closed after the culling of these plebs.

Radicool Views

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.