AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Three months ago a mate sent me a CD in the mail. Correct...

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Three months ago a mate sent me a CD in the mail. Correct address. Normal post.
    It must be still coming as it has simply never arrived! Fortunately it had home videos easily copied to another CD ...

So the idea of how to despatch very, very important acceptance documents when the time comes, arises.

Because of this unsettling experience I can now no longer place 100% faith in Australia Post ordinary mail. In this case I need 100% and not 99%.

So I have determined that a pre-paid envelope if one is supplied is just not adequate... at least for me.

I want at a minimum, something that I can movement-Track on-line. Signature on arrival may be hard for a P.O Box I guess.

So am thinking Express Post. Only a few dollars.. tax deductible. Fast too.

Then as step 2, I fully intend to ring and get formal confirmation that my documents have been delivered.... noting the time I spoke on the phone etc. I have no problems in disturbing someone's coffee to get that verbal confirmation.

I am probably being too distrustful of the system??... but no room for hiccups on this one....
    anyway, just for what it's worth... good luck to all PP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.