AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Good Friday!!?? it certainly is... Anecdote. "Brazilian Coffee...

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Good Friday!!?? it certainly is...

Anecdote. "Brazilian Coffee Story"

Last Friday I encouraged a friend of mine in Perth to summon up her courage and call in to the AVB offices in Subiaco.

Why not. I thought they would welcome her as being a larger shareholder etc, showing an interest in AVB etc..."Come and have a coffee.."

Not so.

They were lovely and friendly people.

However ALL of them were massively busy doing.. "something"....

Apparently they all had their heads down.. seriously distracted.. no time for a casual chat.
    I worded her up to insist on Brazilian coffee ... no go.. a glass of water was offered at least.
    Very nice people though.

So I thought Ah-ha! here comes an announcement on Monday surely?! Centro permit? Gotta be. Not the long-lost Scoping Study surely?? should I mention this to the HC boys?

Decided, nah! so when Monday came with nothing I thought.. just as well I kept my own counsel.
    Likely most are expecting an announcement anyway so nothing new.. etc.

Then Tuesday and .. a life-changer!

So now I know why there was no Brazilian coffee offered.

Trivia for the non-trading day!

PS. I cannot help but feel that with this sudden array of massively impressive and expensive new management all with the clear emphasis on getting along with the locals, AVB has been cleared to "take the brakes off". Just do it. If you need money to build highly-profitable mines, it's there. If you need a full-on management strengthening.... do it. OZL is still partly AVB by another name. An historically kinda cash-strapped AVB, but with its foot to the floor on the accelerator now.
    It must have all been done with the quiet nod of OZL. Must. That suggests to me that OZL and AVB are friends and partners in their attitudes.

A bit sad in a way to lose AVB, but being a part of a bigger OZL family will have its advantages.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.