SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

quarterly report must be close ., page-2

1. 1,364 Posts.
    Im going to throw something out there.

What say we don't get a Quarterly report.....As I understand we became a US company on 1 July under the(AMEX) NYSE regulators..

Has anyone seen an announcement put out to that effect.I have an e-mail from TB saying we are now a US company.

The requirement to submit a quarterly is under the ASX,not the (AMEX)NYSE as I understand.My understnad the repurting system in the US is 2 monthly..(might be wrong)

So we don't submit a Quarterly by Friday,D-day....Does the ASX still have the authority to suspend us on Monday.....if no report is received,noting we are not an Aussie company.....US Friday (trading day),can the quarterly be released then when our market is closed....but still before the 31st....

So many questions......better go to the beach.....

And who was the clown that just released a report saying something negative about SSN........God forbid.......I agree though,anyone that sold on the wait of this report does'nt need to be in the stockmarket....

2 day countdown has begun.....I want a really big white fluffy rabbit with the big floppy ears out of TB's hat.

Have a great day......By the way can the US sort their s..t out so we can try and make some logical/factural decisions over our investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.