AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Archer, I think the fifth target is on the same tenement as one...

1. 10,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6068
    Archer, I think the fifth target is on the same tenement as one of the other 4....possibly PB east as there are multiple targets there for sure. Probably likely there are multiple targets on the other tenements as well but maybe that's another task for next year?

Phil, I think the years of mine life and the tonnes per year will all grow considerably over time. Just below the pit floor they have an intersection of 54 metres at 1.57% (from memory so don't crucify me if its not dead accurate). It's a pipe so imagine that little beauty going down for a considerable distance further. I've spoken to a geologist mate who also said there is a small chance that the mother load is down there as well...small chance but if so start adding zeros to your 5 year out predictions. Then there is the sulphide ore contribution from Antas South and those free floating boulders of extremely high grade oxide....If the price of copper goes back up in a couple of years time (as many predict) then add 100's of thousands of tonnes of the sub 1% and the oxides. All of a sudden that pit would start looking like the grand canyon....they won't know precisely how this will all come together until they get closer to the current pit shell design's floor and start drilling again but so far the Carajas has looked after AVB very well when they've done follow up drilling.

All of the above is of course a contributing factor to why I have always been so bullish on AVB..and maybe why the company is able to aggressively pursue finance....and as they say on the Demtel ads, "but wait! There's more" We haven't even talked about the stage 2 or upcoming stage 3 possibilities

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.