AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Page11w said, "...Everything else is best estimated time frames...

1. 10,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6068
    Page11w said,

"...Everything else is best estimated time frames with the given information and knowledge available at the time of putting it down in writing or advising directly. Doubt AVB management are trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes. Product development, construction, plans, transport, deliveries etc, etc, etc, can all be effected by other circumstances outside of ones best controls.
    I imagine that there is a magical calculation that you would use to add a suitable % time frame onto the date a project should be completed by. Bet you never did that as a project manager.
    I have full support of the management team and the way AVB is going about it..."

There is a formula especially designed for project managers...it goes something like this, The more posts a project manager does on HC the higher the probability is that they are not managing their own project well and that they actually know very little. The consequence of knowing very little is that people lose their shirts, their jobs and their AVB shares. Beware the project manager that wants to manage everyone else's project!

6 sleeps to the AGM...if anyone has a substantial investment I would suggest turning up and getting it from the source. Alternatively, you could listen to unemployed project managers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.