AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Fact: 23/10/14 New Gazette entry for working visa for AVB...

1. 10,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6068
    Fact: 23/10/14 New Gazette entry for working visa for AVB staffer; TREVOR BERNARD LLEWELLYN  

Now I've done some googling and I've worked out that either AVB are in hot water and building a dodgy tailings dam or they are working on the guard team for transporting that mill across Para state. How do I make that assumption?  I found the following two sets of  entries;

Tailings dam related;
    • Trevor Llewellyn - Australia | LinkedIn

au.linkedin.com/pub/trevor-llewellyn/27/aa/702
      Brisbane, Australia - ‎National Account Manager (Pool Products) at Rheem Australia
      View Trevor Llewellyn's (Australia) professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, helping professionals like Trevor Llewellyn ...

See, worked for Rheem (hot water) and is in the pool division (tailings dam), this is my favourite theory.

and armed guard related;

Trevor Llewellyn - Boxer

Trevor Llewellyn. Global ID, 268506. sex, male. division, heavyweight. alias, PCTrevor Llewellyn. country, United Kingdom. residence, Newport, Wales, United

• Trevor Llewellyn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trevor_Llewellyn

Trevor Llewellyn was a Welsh professional heavyweight boxer. Born in Newport in Monmouthshire, Llewellyn became the Welsh heavyweight champion in 1922 ...

All tongue in cheek of course..but you never know when you'll need a good pugilist on your side. .just want to maintain the high standard of research that sometimes pops up in here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.