Quasimodo was looking through the classified one day when he...

1. 11,084 Posts.
    Quasimodo was looking through the classified one day when he spotted a job opening for bell ringer at St Thomas Cathedral.
    He immediately ran to see the bishop and said, "bishop, bishop, I want to be the bell ringer."
    The bishop replied, "How could you possibly be the bell ringer? You're 3 feet tall, you have a huge hunch in your back and you dont even have any hands!"
    Quasimodo insisted though and took him up to the bell tower for a demonstration. He took a few steps back, ran, and slammed his face in to the bell and the bell rung. He took a few more steps back, ran, slammed his face in to the bell and it rang even louder. Took a few more steps back, ran, missed the bell completely and fell 6 stories to his death.
    The bishop ran down to where he fell where there was already a crowd gathering.
    One man says to the bishop, "Bishop, what happened, did you know this man?"
    The bishop replied, "Not really but his face rings a bell."
    But that wasn't the end of the story.
    Quasimodo's brother hears about what happened and decides he wants to follow in his brother's foot steps and also be the bell ringer so he goes to see the bishop.
    "bishop, bishop, my brother was the bell ringer that died here last week. I want to be the bell ringer just as he was"
    The bishop replied, "How could you possibly be the bell ringer? You're 3 feet tall, you have a huge hunch in your back and you dont even have any hands!"
    Quasimodo's brother insisted though and took him up to the bell tower for a demonstration. He took a few steps back, ran, and slammed his face in to the bell and the bell rung. He took a few more steps back, ran, slammed his face in to the bell and it rang even louder. Took a few more steps back, ran, missed the bell completely and fell 6 stories to his death.
    The bishop ran down to where he fell where there was already a crowd gathering.
    One man says to the bishop, "Bishop, this is the second time this has happened, did you know this man?"
    The bishop replied, "Not really but he's a dead ringer for his brother"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.