BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

Questioning Mikes Management

1. 5,517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    To the BLR Board of Directors

As a staunch supporter of the the current & long term Managing Director Mike Haynes, I personally feel that it is now time to begin connecting/taking/communicating with BLR Shareholders ( Yes the ones that have been with you since 2006 ) & begin to acknowledge that there's been failure to build value into the Company.

We all agree of the immense potential value that the current development of the Ablation Technology can bring to the industry & in particular to the value added worth, of Black Range Minerals ! but still this has not yet evolved.

My personal view is that if Mike is unable to clinch a deal on Ablation by the end of this Year 2014, within the likes of Goviex/Cameco/Areva/Energy Fuels/Paladin etc...... the list goes on, then we as Shareholders should place pressure on the Company for a CEO that can.

No longer can the excuse of plummeting Uranium prices be the excuse that used when answering the question of WHY is BLR's share price so undervalued.

From a low of $28.50P/lb to the overnight rise to $44.00P/lb has seen a 54% rise on the U3O8 spot futures.

Mike Haynes either hang the boots up OR " Get Your Act Together " & fast !

Long Term Shareholders are becoming increasingly annoyed !

Cheers from G64
    (Long Term Holder)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.