AJX 20.0% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Hi all To understand what I am referring to see for example :...

1. 51 Posts.
    Hi all

To understand what I am referring to see for example :

http://topics.nytimes.com/top/news/business/companies/alexium-international-group-ltd/index.html

or

Google search : "AXXIY:OTCQX"

Just looking for some answers to a few questions about this :

First up I understand what an OTC is - but for any reader who doesn't it then OTC basically means 'Over The Counter'. In other words the securities are not 'exchange traded' but need to be manually bought and sold via a sponsoring bank. If anyone would like to add to that then please do....

1. If you look at the last 6 months chart it looks very much like our own graph - big rise prior to mid January then trending sideways this year and coming off its high over the last month or so.

Why is this..... What is the relationship between AXXIY and AJX (if any). Is it like some sort of reverse CDI or something like that where the price of AXXIY reflects the movements of AJX. Or is it just a coincidence?

2. If there are 5 million of these units available at a current price of $USD19.50 then how does that @ $USD100 million relate to the market cap of the company? Do we add that to the ASX listed market cap or not?

3. Why would someone pay $USD19.50 for AXXIY when AJX is 61cents? Is there some premium like a preferential share ?

4. What happens to AXXIY when AJX lists on the NYSE? Is there a rights issue or something like that?

And finally:

5. Is there a registry for AXXIY? Who owns them?

Thanks in advance!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.003(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.935M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $18.70K 1.511M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2750540 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 166777 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.38pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ 201850
Last updated 13.18pm 26/04/2024 ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.