RAC 4.37% $1.32 race oncology ltd

Lol. I think we're in a really good position tbh, we just need...

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Lol. I think we're in a really good position tbh, we just need to keep the faith that the tox studies and our path to the clinic doesn't suffer any delays, even then I think we're pretty safely out of the sub $1 woods unless something negative happens and I just don't see it.

A lot of us were critical of no media exposure and now we've started to get regular media exposure, I think its great and happening at a good pace, although its tempting to shout from the tree tops to every outlet I think measured and steady works best, again building momentum, too much to quickly would come across as pushy. We don't want too many sharp rises its just not sustainable as much as the green is nice to see. My opinions through January were probably a little too unfairly critical on the company because I let a couple of colleagues get in my ear about their pessimism to biotech in general. New RAC management aren't doing half measures, everything so far is looking to be carefully considered and they've proved they can meet a deadline (in biotech this is gold imo along with the communication to shareholders).

Whatever hurdles we face along the way, I'm happy to be long on a company with solid historic/modern data, a very real possibility of delivering meaningful returns and on the cusp of delivering human data on the new flagship RC220. Not long to go now mate, we're one week closer to MH exercising her options and putting a rocket under the SP.
    In all seriousness though, one week closer to the clinic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.32
Change
0.055(4.37%)
Mkt cap ! $218.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.26 $1.33 $1.26 $149.9K 115.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 400 $1.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.35 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.29
  Change
0.055 ( 4.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.26 $1.33 $1.26 12903
Last updated 15.43pm 09/05/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.