Radical Islamic group denounce Australian flag!

1. 7,659 Posts.
    Islam in Australia: Living and dying for the flag of Allah

“I’m not comfortable personally holding the (Australian) flag because this flag does not represent me as a Muslim. My flag is the flag of Allah. That’s my flag.

PM warns against terror attack complacency
    Sydney-based radicaal Islamic group denounce Australian flag and talk about beheading ‘non-believers’
    • Tony Abbott: “the only flag that should be flying is the Australian national flag”
    • Wissam Haddad: “Shahada flag ... that’s a flag that I stand and live and die for and I don’t stand and live and die for the Australian flag”
    A SENIOR leader of radical Sydney-based Islamic organisation al-Risalah has denounced the Australian flag, as the group’s supporters posted Facebook messages about beheading “non-believers”.

Wissam Haddad, the head of the al-Risalah Islamic Centre in Sydney’s southwest, yesterday told The Daily Telegraph he followed the “flag of Allah” rather than the flag of Australia.

The flag, called the Shahada, is the same as the one used by Islamic State terrorists who have been spreading death and terror across the Middle East.

PM warns against terror attack complacency

Members standing in front of the Shahada flag / Picture: Supplied

TIM BLAIR: A LOOK INSIDE SYDNEY’S MUSLIM LAND

TIM BLAIR REPLIES TO SOME OF HIS DETRACTORS

PM SAYS IMMIGRANTS MUST BE ON ‘TEAM AUSTRALIA’

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...he-flag-of-allah/story-fni0cx12-1227028712490

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.