Nine Lives, I stand by my statement. I am against the following:...

1. 1,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Nine Lives,

I stand by my statement. I am against the following:

1. The lack of conviction by most Islam leaders in condemning ISIS atrocities publicly;
    2. The growth of Halal certification which is effectively an Islamic Religious tax for the purpose of promoting Sharia Law;
    3. Sharia Law and everything it stands for;
    4. Islam does not condemn Pedophilia;
    5. Today, Islam leaders have rejected Tony Abbott's anti-terror laws which ASIO have publicly stated are critical in their fight against terrorism.

I quote from an article today: "Muslim leaders across Australia have denounced as unjust, unjustified and hypocritical proposed new counter-terrorism laws and they have refused to "rubber-stamp" them for the government. In a statement released on Wednesday afternoon, more than 60 individuals and organisations, including 10 sheikhs, said that the threat from the ostensible target of the laws - about 150 "radicalised" Muslims returning from Iraq or Syria - had been "trumped up".
    "There is no solid evidence to substantiate this threat. Rather, racist caricatures of Muslims as backwards, prone to violence and inherently problematic are being exploited," the statement reads.
    Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/muslim-leaders-reject-tony-abbotts-proposed-new-terrorism-laws-20140820-106h5e.html#ixzz3AzBEhDkj

We've recently had an Islam leader come out publicly and have the audacity to say that we should bring back Australian radicals fighting with ISIS in Syria to rehabilitate them.

It is about time that the "majority of Muslims who just want to go about their daily lives raising their families, making a living and praying to Allah" that you mention start taking a more aggressive stand against their own leaders and in turn the radicals. This is their fight as much as ours if they are legitimate in sharing true Australian values.

I believe the Australian government should immediately cease all future Muslim immigration to this country. Lets err on the side of being cautious and give the existing Islamic community time to assimilate with Australian culture as Andrew Bolt proposed.

I could go on but I have work to do.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.