It's tough NL, bit like Port Arthur Massacre with Martin Bryant...

1. 11,316 Posts.
    It's tough NL, bit like Port Arthur Massacre with Martin Bryant making all gun owner as perceived manatics.

With new gun Laws that really have changed nothing beneficial to the majority but more paperwork and hoops to jump for moderate Gun owners.

Personally, Australia has to Remove or silence these Muslim Leaders who won't support Australia's views and Laws.
    They are the really problem to moderate Muslims i believe.

Like I wrote before , Muslims need to behave like Cameleons.

Overseas news of beheadings are doing no favours either to local Muslims.

I pass one Muslim woman in her dress, head covered ,face exposed with no reaction to her presents, however I wonder how I would feel if there were, say 20- 30 of them.

Would I feel threaten, hard to say as it hasn't happened. Yet.

But if 30 were dressed as "normal" Aussies, I wouldn't know, and possible wouldn't notice.

I believe it's the fact that their insistence to wearing their Burka, would be no different if there was 30 KKK people in their white robes. So it's not the fact so much as they are moderate Muslims, their costume as with KKK costumes represent the symbol of Violence.

IMO If they dressed to fit in with there surroundings like the Cameleon Lizard, then most of their problem would disappear.

I could be wrong, but have been to Bali, Malaysia on holidays several years ago and never saw one Burka.
    The women were friendly, some times drove me mad pestering me to buy their wares.
    "Muslim" word never entered my head, as none were wearing Burka.

Seen more Burkas in Australia.

Australians associate Hooded people as criminals, as in bank robbers etc. Full face Bike Helmets not allowed in banks.

Muslims need to fit in with our /their environment.

If a muslim wants to be thought of, and accepted as an Australian, then they must think like an Australian.

How many still Think like a Muslim in Australia?

How many Muslims leaders want Aussies to think / behave like Muslims in Australia.? Too Many.

Islamic Laws and Culture and Aussie Laws and Culture, with not survive Parallel in Australia.

Anything with two heads is a monster.

These are my thoughts.

cheers,

syp

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.