Radical Islamic group denounce Australian flag!, page-74

1. 10,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    i saw this posted on a uk sports forum i visit, some of the people in the uk are getting antsy as ISIS have started recruiting on Osford Street in London..............i reckon it sums things up pretty nicely

the countries in the world where most people are relatively happy are in the Western world, we have freedom of speech, a decent standard of living a health service, a welfare state. The countries in the world where many people are unhappy is the middle east. They are suppressed, they are persecuted if they speak out against the government or their religion, they kill people if they dont approve of their way of life, they are rioting and protesting against everything and anything. They dont want to live in a place like this so they go to the places where people are happy, where they can have freedom of speech, a better standard of living, a health service and a welfare state, a better life. When they get there they want the place they moved to be happy to be just like the place where they have come from where they are unhappy. They protest against everything and anything, they kill people who dont approve of their way of life, they persecute and accuse people of racism if they say anything against their religion. They want the place they moved to escape where they didn't want to live to become just like the place where they came from to escape where they didn't want to live.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.