WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Last CR the SP rose over 5-10% per day for almost ten days....

1. 266 Posts.
    Last CR the SP rose over 5-10% per day for almost ten days. someone here reported the CR purchase contract stipulated that the issue price would be the SP average over three days, so the the bots got really busy a few days before and during those three days. To me it felt like today...looking at my screen the SP exploded from 90 cents to 1.17 without any news or justification . I was happy, knew little but my account went up quite a lot - should not have listened to the 'this is a keeper' guy 'smiley smiley wink' who was himself selling the highs while encouraging me to hold, but that's another story.
    Another CR on the cards?? I don't know, possible, but check the posts and what was said during the last CR because after the CR when the instos were stung with a $1.00 SP, the bot buying spree stopped and the SP came crashing down to the 70s in a flash, by then the 'smiley smiley wink' guy congratulated those who re-bought in the 70s and went on holidays with the spoils of his secret trade (he pretends he just holds)
    Besides, if you don't see after a 10% day anyone here suggesting playing that silly Betty song or the impossible to bear 'buy more at this levels' so you can bet this rise in SP disconcerted even the old time traders --- and that should ring alarm bells.
    So, I would have more fear than happiness if I were a holder after a day like today -- something may be brewing behind the scenes.
    DYOR and GL
    Last edited by AlbertM: 29/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.