DGR 0.00% 1.5¢ dgr global limited

Random thoughts., page-3

1. 886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Hi Nitrox..don't get me wrong..for sure DGR will track the SOL so..but IMO this won't markedly reduce the NTA discount of DGR.
    I think short of further corporate action..we (DGR/SOLG) are entering a plateau stage. The current SOLG sp appears to be factored on the BHP offer.
    Yes.. I am sure is a good accumulating phase..even possibility to buy on weakness on both companies..
    I have enough exposure to SOLG via DGR and am extremely happy with my position.
    But I use DGR as an investing vehicle..and have never applied a trading plan.
    When last DGR was receiving the attention it is receiving now.. A simple 30 day moving average and watching the associated Macd lines..would see you in and out of this stock with relative success..
    But I am not a chartist/techie..I am an investor. Fundamentals is one thing DGR is not short of at the moment and I greatful to have had the vision those many years ago..is a shame my ex wife didn't share the same enthusiasm..ha ha.. If she could see what she settled for now..she took some can and bought a car..I held DGR at a substantial loss at the time..now a substantial profit.
    Time for work ..will finish my comment later..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $10.35K 690K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 229023 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 499999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ 10000
Last updated 11.31am 01/05/2024 ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.